- This evening we ordered food and started watching a new TV show. It's called "Love on the Spectrum" on Netflix. The film crew follow people on the autism spectrum as they go on dates or to events to meet other people. I found it really heartwarming and sweet!
- I finally finished my herb garden! I love the way it looks. Here is an image:
- Today we had a barbeque out in the sun :) I managed to get a vegan jalapeno and chilli cheese and an applesmoked one too, they melted really nicely. I also made kebabs :) I'm really appreciating the good weather!
- We walked to the supermarket today to pick up some things. It felt good to get outside as we've been stuck indoors a lot due to the virus! Of course, we were very careful with wearing our masks and sanitising often. It was a really warm day so we got a cold drink in Starbucks.
- I used the herbs from my garden for the first time! I made roasted potatoes with rosemary, thyme and parsley. They turned out so good and I can't wait to make them again in the future!
- My mom brought me shopping for clothes. It's the first time I've been clothes shopping since the pandemic started. It was a little too chaotic for me. I struggled to find things and the queues were very long. At least I have a pair of leggings now that don't have holes in them! Haha.
- My boyfriend had something important to do today so I took the bus with him. I had to wait in the shopping centre so I was able to browse the shops for a little bit. It made me nostalgic for the days before the pandemic when we used to go to that shopping centre all the time just for fun. Now we only leave the house if it's essential. The place has changed a lot too because there are no seats for anyone to sit down and all of the restaurants are closed. It made me wonder how elderly/pregnant/disabled people are coping at this time as everything is starting to open back up but there is nowhere for them to take a rest. The bus ride was a new experience too as it was the first time we've been on a bus in four months! Half of the seats are covered and they only allow 17 people on at a time. Apparently it's very difficult for people who cannot work at home to catch a bus in the morning as no extra busses have been added to the schedule.